Invitation Design Package
SUITEbespoke invitation design
- This price is for the design of a standard wedding invitation suite only, and does not including the design of all on-the-day stationery.
- Should you require the total cost for the design of all invite and on-the-day stationery prior to any work beginning, a more accurate quote can be provided following a consultation discussing your specific wedding requirements.
The basic Suite design package includes;
- research and ideas brainstorm
- moodboard showcasing possible materials, textures, colours and style options
- design time to create the initial invitation design and all matching suite pieces
- Suite pieces included in this package are:
- save the date, main invitation, up to 3 inserts/information cards, belly band, sticker
- 2 sets of revisions fine tuning all pieces through to approval
This package is for the design of your invitation suite only. Additional printing costs will apply and will be quoted separately based on the quantities, paper/card options and additional finishes chosen.
We will arrange an initial consultation, where I take the opportunity to find out all about your wedding day. Including, the type of day you would like to create, the look and feel, as well as any ideas you may have.
Create & Approve
Once we’ve nailed down the details, I can get started on creating your invitation design. You will be provided with a PDF proof to comment on, request changes then approve.
Following our call, I will provide a design and initial printing quote based on your specific requirements. If you’re happy to proceed, an invoice for the deposit will be sent over. Once paid you are officially booked in.
Print & Assembly
Prior to print, the invoice balance will need to be settled. Depending on the print finishes and/or hand finishes chosen this could take anything between 1-4 weeks for completion.
I will begin development of some initial ideas based on the style you’re after. You will be presented with moodboards covering colour palette, material options, textures, finishes, style themes etc. for you to consider.
When your order has been printed, hand finished, assembled (if required) and quality checked, all elements will be securely packaged and dispatched to you via courier.
The sky is the limit to what is possible when creating design, print and finishing details for your big day. Below is a list of just some of the usual extras, but if you can’t find what you’re after, just get in touch. I’d love to hear your ideas!
- Table plans
- Welcome / directional signs
- Table numbers
- Place cards
- Favour tags
- Order of service
- Thank you cards
Luxury Finishing Details
- Hand finished gold leaf application
- Wax seal
- Suite assembly
- Rubber stamp for return address
- Custom-made and bespoke designed envelopes
- Brush calligraphy for placecards and/or addressed envelopes